Detailed Entry Process
- Participants need to make a £30 donation to the Brownlee Foundation
- This needs to be done through www.give.net/thecafesareopen
- Participants need to select option; ‘Please share my contact details with the recipient I’m supporting, for this gift.’
(we need this to know that it’s you who has donated)
- If you are able to, please tick the gift-aid box
(this means the Foundation receives the full donation and donation fees are taken from the gift-aid)
- Participants should keep the receipt of their donation for their records.
(email confirmation can take up to the next day to arrive)
- Only once a participant has donated can they be eligible for the Cafes Are Open Challenge.
- To take part in the challenge, participants need to visit 5 different cafes out of the 15 designated cafes on our list to receive the bundle of limited-edition merchandise
- Participants need to visit each individual café and record their visit by taking a photo of each red teapot plaque issued to that specific café (e.g. Betty’s Café Tea Rooms Ilkley has plaque number 3).
- Each photo needs to clearly show the numbered teapot plaque to distinguish each café.
- Once a participant has completed their visits to 5 different cafes, they need to submit their entry to the Brownlee Foundation.
- They will need to send one email to email@example.com with the following:
- The 5 different photos taken on café visits (if sending from a phone, select the lowest resolution available)
- Their full name
- Their preferred delivery address
- The Yorkshire Tea merchandise will only be allocated to the entrant once the proof of 5 visits and the proof of donation has been submitted.
- Visits to cafes must take place during the challenge period which will run between 4th September 2020 and 30th November 2020.
Please note 30th November is the last day that proof of donation and proof of visits can be submitted (provided there is still merchandise available)
- The bundles of exclusive Yorkshire Tea merchandise are limited to the first 500 entries. They will be dispatched from beginning of November.
- By making a donation to the Brownlee Foundation and visiting cafes in the Cafes are Open challenge, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by our terms and conditions.
- If you have any problems or questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org